Anoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was banned for "Xray mods" iamyoursandwich

2 posters

Go down

I was banned for "Xray mods" iamyoursandwich Empty I was banned for "Xray mods" iamyoursandwich

Post  iamyoursandwich Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:48 pm

I haven't been using any mods, and I have never used mods, in fact I don't even know how to install them onto Minecraft.

Could you please un-ban me as, as I've said before I haven't been using any mods at all, (unless it could have been my texture-pack (Misa64x))? I really enjoy playing on the server so please un-ban me as soon as possible Very Happy

Thanks.

iamyoursandwich

iamyoursandwich

Back to top Go down

I was banned for "Xray mods" iamyoursandwich Empty Re: I was banned for "Xray mods" iamyoursandwich

Post  iamyoursandwich Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:53 am

Okay seriously, what is this? I go back to log in and mine the rest of the diamond I'd found and the moment I break the block I get banned again, What!? I haven't done anything at all, I've contributed to my town and I've been orderly, does someone just not like me?

Please un-ban me as soon as possible.

iamyoursandwich

Back to top Go down

I was banned for "Xray mods" iamyoursandwich Empty Re: I was banned for "Xray mods" iamyoursandwich

Post  iamyoursandwich Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Hello?

iamyoursandwich

Back to top Go down

Post  iamyoursandwich Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Been almost 24 hours and I haven't had a reply.

iamyoursandwich

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:02 pm

where did you find the diamond? unbanned as of now

Admin
Admin

https://anoncraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iamyoursandwich Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm

I'd been mining for about 2 hours and I'd found a pocket of maybe 6 when I started mining them I got banned, and I've found 12 in total I think. And thanks Smile

iamyoursandwich

Back to top Go down

Post  iamyoursandwich Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 pm

The moment I logged in I fell out of the world an lost all my stuff? What can I do about that, nothing?

iamyoursandwich

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down